01. I was born in Bucharest, Romania. I came to the United States when I was 12 and have since been aspiring to “live the American Dream.”
02. I want to travel the entire world one day.
03. I have a chronic phobia of throwing up.
04. Growing up, I developed the “fat kid complex,” and while I wouldn’t consider myself a total health nut, I like to exercise regularly and eat healthy and learn as much as I can about fitness and nutrition. I think it’s fascinating.
05. I’ve considered the following possible future professions in my past: doctor, fashion designer, chef, psychologist, FBI agent, journalist/anchorwoman.
06. My ultimate dream was always to be an actress/producer.
07. My passion is writing—I want to publish a book one day, or get somewhere with writing. Even if it won’t happen, I won’t stop trying.
08. I’m dying to get a puppy.
09. My first kiss was a girl.
10. My favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Robert DeNiro.
11. I’m learning to be a better driver. (Read: drive on highways)
12. I love the summer and WARM weather.
13. I love Thai food. (obsessed with Pad Thai mostly)
14. I’d like to be vegetarian. (But I found it being very hard)
15. Sometimes I tend to want to be all that I’m not and want to have all that I don’t.